Friday, January 9, 2009

Hi there

With all the things that go in my live I guess I had to slow down and focus on God. I have now been out of work for over 2 months and really want to work. I have had so much time to think about the Lord and how good He is to me. I have a new church family that has adopted me so to speak. I just finished helping one of the ladies clean the church today and right after that I went to the park nearby to walk. I managed to squeeze out 2 miles.

That was another thing. Starting Jan 8th I decided the weight had to come off. I am trying to get to the park to walk and watch what I eat too. I need to pray more and read my Bible more too. There are a lot of things that need to be addressed and prayer and time spent with the Lord is the best way to address them. Today I got a phone call for a job interview at one of the hospitals here in South Jersey. It would be a per diam type job and the hours could be anything. Kinda like substitute teaching. I have to meet with this woman Tuesday at noon. If this is where God wants me then I will be alright with whatever hours they give me.

The Father and Creator is in control. I am so blessed and glad to be saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment